Monday, June 10, 2013

Crockpot Beef Stew

I feel like all my days are lazy days but really guys, today is a lazy day for cooking. It's a busy day otherwise so I don't have much time for dinner and that's when I love having a crock pot, it is a live saver. I usually like to marinate my meat the night before

Ingredients:

1-2 pound cubed steak
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1 can beef broth
1/2 cup water
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1-2 large potatoes
baby carrots

Directions:

1. Marinate steak in a bit of lemon juice, 1/4 cup of beef broth, 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.

2. Place your steak in crock pot, in separate bowl, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Cover steak with mixture.

3. Add beef broth, water, worcestershire sauce, chill powder, potatoes, carrots and garlic.

4. Cover and cook on low for minimum 10 hours or on high for 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment